Virtual daily wellness checks are suspended.
Staff must perform a self-assessment prior to shift. Symptom checklists will be available at time clocks and facility entrances.
If you have upper respiratory symptoms:
- Do a home COVID test.
If positive, do not come into work, notify the Employee Health COVID line - 540-536-7781 and work from home if that is a viable option
- If temperature is more than 100.4 F, do not work regardless of test result and contact Employee Health COVID line- 540-536-7781
- If you have no fever and you’re negative for COVID based on your at-home test, you may work with a mask.
- MUST mask at all times for 10 days from onset of symptoms.
- 100% in patient and non-patient care areas
- Care taken re: potential exposure in breaks/eating
- May remove mask after 10 days if symptoms improving
NEW~ Home COVID tests will no longer require PCR confirmation.
Tests also available at all Employee Health locations.